We’re getting into the holiday spirit by offering a fabulous rental special! Book and stay for three nights at any of our properties by Dec. 31 and get a fourth night free and a bottle of champagne. Call 888.488.8588 for details.
You can also celebrate the season all month long with these area events:
- Dec. 3 – Annual NMB Christmas Parade – Starting at 5:30 p.m., lighted floats and area groups will be making their way down Main Street. Call the North Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce at 843.281.2662 for more information or to enter a group.
- Dec. 2-3, 9-10, 15, 16 & 17 – Night of a Thousand Candles – More than 5,500 hand-lit candles and lights transform Brookgreen Gardens into a winter wonderland. Check the site for more information and ticket prices.
- Dec. 3 & 4 – Annual NMB Christmas Cantata – Join local choirs at the Ocean Drive Presbyterian Church for a Christmas-themed musical program. Performances start at 4 p.m.; there is an additional, 7 p.m. performance on the 4th. Tickets are required, but they are free through the North Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce. Call 843.281.2662 for details.
- Dec. 6 – Wreath Making Workshop – A great way to make some handmade decorations or gifts, the workshop is from 1 – 4 p.m. at the J. Bryan Floyd Community Center. It’s open to ages 15 and up; guests must bring their own wreath form (preferably straw) which are available at most craft stores.
- Dec. 7, 14 & 21 – Christmas Stockings and Ornaments Class – Make your very own stocking to hang by the chimney with care. Ornaments make great stocking stuffers too. The class is open to ages 18 and up, and costs $60. Contact Beth Robertson at 843.957.1483 for more information.
- Dec. 17 – Breakfast with Santa – Bring the kids to the J. Bryan Floyd Community center and have their picture taken with Santa. You can also enjoy breakfast, arts and crafts and other recreation. Call Bonnie Fitz to register your kids at 843.915.5330.