Winter is a magical time to visit the Myrtle Beach area. The weather may be a little bit cooler, but it’s still beautiful on our southern beaches. Why not go for a peaceful stroll on the sand and collect shells and sharks’ teeth? There are plenty to be found while the crowds of summer are gone. You’ll be amazed at how relaxed and refreshed you’ll feel after taking a long walk along the water’s edge, listening to the surf as you breath in the fresh, crisp saltwater air. Like we said…. Magical. Here are six more reasons the beach is truly a winter wonderland.
- Sunny Days: The winter months in South Carolina offer snowbirds a break from the snow and freezing temperatures up north. You can take an extended vacation, and enjoy our mild weather. It may be too cold to hit the waves, but it’s usually still warm enough to pull up a chair on the sand and cuddle up with a good book.
- Live Like A Local: Locals take advantage of the beach off-season, when parking and beach space are free and abundant. Visit the Myrtle Beach area in winter, and you’ll find yourself enjoying the unexpected, with community parades, festivals, and fun events only the locals know about.
- Walk Right In: The crowds are gone come winter, so there won’t be any lines at favorite restaurants and beach attractions. No reservations required!
- Rest and Recharge: A winter beach vacation is a relaxing way to wind down the year. Everything moves at a quieter, slower pace in the cooler months, so there’s plenty of time to rest and recharge.
- Romance: Winter is the most romantic time to visit the beach, when you’re likely to have the whole beach, restaurant and even the town to yourself. Cuddle on a balcony overlooking the beach, with a glass of champagne (or hot cocoa, if you prefer)!
- Off-Season Bargains: You can find a great place to stay at a discounted rate in the off-season. Need we say more?
Cyber Monday Week Special: Vacation Rentals of North Myrtle Beach is offering a 20% discount for 2016 Prime Season bookings, including free linens/towels, if you book on Cyber Monday through Friday. Just mention this article and Cyber15!
Myrtle Beach Villas II #405A
Myrtle Beach Villas II #405A is located in the heart of Myrtle Beach, in a secure building that is just a walk across Ocean Blvd. for easy access to the ocean! This deluxe, spacious 4 bedroom, 3 bath, fully furnished condo sleeps 10 comfortably with 1 king, 2 queens, 2 twin beds and a trundle bed for children. The open kitchen has granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. It is fully stocked to enjoy all your meals. Flat screen TV’s with DVD’s are in all bedrooms and the living room. Wi-Fi is included for your convenience. The large balcony has ocean views and includes seating and a breakfast table. The elevator makes it convenient for luggage, and being on the corner of the fourth floor affords privacy. You will enjoy the convenience of being close to area attractions, golf, shopping and restaurants. Stay 2 nights get one free at Myrtle Beach Villas II #405A, when you mention this article!
Crescent Keyes #1211
Crescent Keyes #1211 is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath ocean view condo located in the Crescent Beach section of North Myrtle Beach. The building is right on the ocean with easy access to the beach. This condo is well maintained and has beautiful quality furniture in every room. The balcony has gorgeous views of the beach and is the perfect place to sit and relax. Crescent Keyes #1211 sleeps up to eight people with a king bed in the Master bedroom, a full and bunk bed in the 2nd bedroom, and a sleeper sofa in the living room. The kitchen has granite countertops and is fully stocked for your meal preparation. The condo is equipped with a brand new washer/dryer. Every room has a flat screen TV and the building has free Wi-Fi throughout. This resort has so many amenities; you will want to come back year after year. There are indoor and outdoor pools, lazy rivers, several hot tubs, an exercise room and a large community area. Crescent Keyes in North Myrtle Beach is located near restaurants, shopping, attractions and more. Mention this article when booking a week stay at Crescent Keyes #1211 and receive 25% off, plus free linens/towels!
The sea, the sun, and the Grand Strand! Vacation Rentals of North Myrtle Beach, LLC, is a premier, full-service, licensed property management company in North Myrtle Beach, SC. Whether you are booking a reservation for your vacation or entrusting us with the management of your property, our professionally trained staff will ensure that all the details of renting the property are handled in a pleasant, stress-free manner. Call us today at 888-488-8588!
Myrtle Beach Barefoot Resort, a division of Vacation Rentals of North Myrtle Beach, is just a hop skip and jump away from the beach and beautiful Barefoot Landing, and was built with golf in mind with four of the most amazing golf courses in the area. When planning your vacation getaway, Myrtle Beach Barefoot Resort will help you make the most of your visit to the Grand Strand. Call us today at 800-548-9904!