Have some time off next month? Spend it in North Myrtle Beach! When you’re not relaxing on the beach, check out some of these fun April events in the area:
- 30th Annual Easter Egg Hunt: Held in McLean Park April 7, this family-friendly event is free and great for the kids. It starts promptly at 10 a.m., and will go until noon. We even heard the Easter bunny will make an appearance.
- Monday After the Masters: This year’s event is sold out, but we wanted to tell you about it anyway so you can start planning for next year. Nineties super group Hootie and the Blowfish will host a golf tournament April 9, the Monday after – you guessed it – the Masters. They then perform a show at the House of Blues.
- A Night Out at Barefoot: This April 12 event is like a bar crawl, but with food. A $5 wristband will give you access to Barefoot Landing’s numerous restaurants and bars, many of which will be offering $5 appetizer and $4 dessert specials.
- SOS Spring Safari: Shaggers can show off their talents at one of the many dance clubs along Main Street. The week-long event starts April 20; book a stay at one of our properties for this event and we’ll give you a 15% discount.
- Myrtle Beach International Film Festival: Humor your inner film buff and check out this event, held April 20-28th. The festival will show more than 30 movies, on topics such as shag dancing, mobsters and hidden treasure.
We have a ton of fabulous homes and condos that are close to the beach, Main Street, and the best shopping, dining and entertainment in the area. Our Grand Cayman condos, for instance, are located in Cherry Grove, which is the heart of North Myrtle Beach. They’re close to everything, and can sleep up 24 people comfortably. Check out our vacation rentals page for more details.