You probably already know that the Myrtle Beach area is one the best vacation destinations in the United States. Word gets around fast when you win multiple awards, year after year, from top travel resources like TripAdvisor, U.S. News & World Report and FlipKey! With over 60 miles of beautiful beaches, world-class golf, and some of the best shopping, dining, and attractions around, it’s no wonder. And let’s not forget tennis, volleyball, baseball, watersports, boating, deep-sea fishing, music, marathons, shows, festivals, local seafood, and a big old heaping of Southern Charm!
And then there’s the weather.
The area has a lot to offer vacationers during the summer months, but the weather is the biggest draw of all during the off-season. It’s easy to escape the cold north and go to the warm south! And you don’t have to own beachfront property to live the good life.
The experienced property managers at Vacation Rentals of North Myrtle Beach and Myrtle Beach Barefoot Resorts can help you find the best beach house or condominium accommodation in North Myrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach or Little River, no matter what time of year! We can help you book a short-term rental that fits your budget and your needs. If that doesn’t convince you, here are the top 6 reasons to go south for the winter:
- Vacationing during the off-season can be a lot easier on your wallet. You can easily find a great place to stay for a quick vacation or short-term rental that’s within your budget.
- An extended stay lets you live like local. Enjoy community parades, festivals, restaurants, and fun events only the locals know about.
- Parking and beach space are free and abundant during the off-season. Enjoy the peaceful ocean waves, read a book by the water, take a stroll on the sand, or collect shells and shark’s teeth and have the whole beach to yourself!
- The summer crowds are gone, so there won’t be any lines at favorite restaurants and beach attractions. No need for a reservation, just go ahead and walk right in!
- Everything moves at a quieter, slower pace in the winter months, so there is plenty of time to rest and recharge. Besides, there is nothing more relaxing than just being near the ocean.
- The mild winter weather of South Carolina is the perfect escape from snow and freezing temperatures up north. Your friends back home will be so jealous when you post photos at the beach on a day in December. Plus “Snowbird” has a nice ring to it, don’t you think?
The sea, the sun, and the Grand Strand! Vacation Rentals of North Myrtle Beach, LLC, is a premier, full-service, licensed property management company in North Myrtle Beach, SC. Whether you are booking a reservation for your vacation or entrusting us with the management of your property, our professionally trained staff will ensure that all the details of renting the property are handled in a pleasant, stress-free manner. Call us today at 888-488-8588!
Myrtle Beach Barefoot Resort, a division of Vacation Rentals of North Myrtle Beach, is just a hop skip and jump away from the beach and beautiful Barefoot Landing, and was built with golf in mind with four of the most amazing golf courses in the area. When planning your vacation getaway, Myrtle Beach Barefoot Resort will help you make the most of your visit to the Grand Strand. Call us today at 800-548-9904!