If the weather outside is frightful, the Grand Strand is delightful! Becoming a Snowbird after your retirement is a big decision, but if a warmer climate, world-class golf and attractions, and miles of beautiful beaches sound like Heaven to you, it may just be the best decision of your life. Here are the seven benefits of being a Snowbird on the Grand Strand.
- Myrtle Beach was recently named one of “America’s 100 Best Places to Retire,” by Where To Retire magazine, the authority on retirement relocation.
- According to Healthline, spending more time in the sun improves your mood by boosting serotonin levels, and as the major source of vitamin D, the sun’s rays also help you build stronger bones.
- Being by the ocean is good for your health, too! According to Everyday Health, the saltwater in the ocean has anti-aging properties and can help to preserve the elasticity of your skin.
- Reducing your stress level is also key to staying young and healthy, and there’s nothing more relaxing than a day at the beach — whether you’re reading a book, taking a walk on the sand, collecting seashells, or simply breathing in the salty air.
- Myrtle Beach is known as the Golf Capital of the World, with over 100 amazing courses created by the likes of Arnold Palmer, Robert Trent Jones, Jack Nicklaus, and Greg Norman. Gregg Norman also has a wonderful waterfront restaurant at Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach.
- Speaking of restaurants, the Grand Strand is famous for fresh seafood. You’ll find a huge variety of delicious options ranging from the finest dining establishments to tasty boardwalk fare.
- Your retirement is a time to have fun and experience everything life has to offer. There is so much to do and see on the Grand Strand, including spectacular shows at the Carolina Opry and Alabama Theatre, live music at the House of Blues, culture at the Franklin G. Burroughs-Simeon B. Chapin Art Museum and area theatres, and a wealth of other unique attractions. You could even take shag dancing lessons!
So, what are you waiting for? Contact Vacation Rentals of North Myrtle Beach to learn about our short-term rentals for Snowbirds, and become a Snowbird on the Grand Strand today!
The sea, the sun, and the Grand Strand! Vacation Rentals of North Myrtle Beach, LLC, is a premier, full-service, licensed property management company in North Myrtle Beach, SC. Whether you are booking a reservation for your vacation or entrusting us with the management of your property, our professionally trained staff will ensure that all the details of renting the property are handled in a pleasant, stress-free manner. Call us today at 888-488-8588!
Myrtle Beach Barefoot Resort, a division of Vacation Rentals of North Myrtle Beach, is just a hop skip and jump away from the beach and beautiful Barefoot Landing, and was built with golf in mind with four of the most amazing golf courses in the area. When planning your vacation getaway, Myrtle Beach Barefoot Resort will help you make the most of your visit to the Grand Strand. Call us today at 800-548-9904!