Whether you are going for a weekend getaway, or staying for a full week or more, packing for your beach vacation on the Grand Strand doesn’t need to be stressful. Starting with a list helps. There are also a variety of clever hacks to pack items more efficiently, allowing you to fit as much as possible in your luggage. Here are some tips to help you get started on your best, most relaxing beach vacation yet!
- This Is How We Roll: While your standard go-to may be to fold clothes, it creates more space if you roll them. Using a flat surface, roll each clothing item as tightly as possible, and line up like items neatly together in your luggage. Doing this will also help to avoid wrinkles. Notice how much more space you have for other important items!
- If The Shoe Fits: When the idea of packing your shoes close to clothing makes you anxious, consider putting shoes inside shower caps. This keeps dirty soles off your clean clothes. Also consider stuffing socks or other small items into your shoes to maximize space.
- Keep It Together: Have USB cords, ear buds, or other loose cables to pack? Consider using a hard pencil case to keep all cords together. That way they wont get lost, and they will also stay protected in your luggage.
- Freshen Up: Want to pack bobby pins without losing them? Grab an old tic-tac container!
- A Healthy Dose Of Bling: Traveling with jewelry can be nerve-wracking, especially if you want to bring your favorite pieces, but fear losing them on your journey. Combat this problem by packing a pill container, which works especially great for earrings.
- Drive-Thru Dilemma: If you’re hitting the road for your vacation, consider plastic shower caddies for the back seat. This can help kids keep meals organized and contained while eating on the go.
- Cool And Crafty: Sew a potholder so that it makes a tight-knit space to store your flat-iron.
- Bikini Ready: Want to keep your razor fresh while also protecting the rest of your items? Use a binder clip, and simply clip it onto the end of your razor!
- Dry Idea: Traveling with shampoo, conditioner, and other bottled products always carry the risk of leakage. To fix this problem, first take the bottle cap off. Wrap the bottle in plastic wrap to ensure protection. Lastly, put the bottle cap back on and enjoy a leak-free trip!
- Clever Cases: Want to bring a small amount of concealer or lotion? Old contact lens cases work perfectly!
Traveling doesn’t have to be stressful. Use these hacks to keep your luggage organized, and enjoy your Grand Strand vacation worry-free. Need a place to stay? Contact Vacation Rentals of North Myrtle Beach, and check out this featured property:
Waipani #C-18: This 2nd row condo has been recently updated with new carpets, new appliances and has been freshly painted. There is new furniture in the living room and flat screen TVs in the living room and the bedrooms. The kitchen has been updated with new flooring and appliances. You can sit and relax on the balcony or just go across the street for a nice walk on the beach. The bedrooms are comfortable and spacious. The pool area is the best on the beach! You are in walking distance to Main Street with many restaurants and shops.
The sea, the sun, and the Grand Strand! Vacation Rentals of North Myrtle Beach, LLC, is a premier, full-service, licensed property management company in North Myrtle Beach, SC. Whether you are booking a reservation for your vacation or entrusting us with the management of your property, our professionally trained staff will ensure that all the details of renting the property are handled in a pleasant, stress-free manner. Call us today at 888-488-8588!
Myrtle Beach Barefoot Resort, a division of Vacation Rentals of North Myrtle Beach, is just a hop skip and jump away from the beach and beautiful Barefoot Landing, and was built with golf in mind with four of the most amazing golf courses in the area. When planning your vacation getaway, Myrtle Beach Barefoot Resort will help you make the most of your visit to the Grand Strand. Call us today at 800-548-9904!